TIP Referral Terms
The good news is that everyone can be eligible to participate in our referral program. There are only a few criteria to meet.
• You have to submit your referral through the designated section on th www.tiphospitality.com web page.
• Venues' employees or decision-makers are not permitted to refer their own venues.
• Before referral, we expect an initial contact between you and the venue you are referring. In particular, the referral will only be valid if you are putting us in contact with the decision-maker for the venue you are referring.
• If we receive multiple online referrals for one venue by multiple individuals, only the first person to submit will be eligible. We will notify you if a referral for a venue has already been made.
• Eligibility will cease to exist after 6 months following the submission of the online referral form if the venue fails to sign-up
• Subject to these Terms, those who meet the criteria to be eligible will be awarded £100 if
the venue referred will sign up and pay for a yearly subscription.
• You will receive an electronic payment to the bank details you provide once we reach out
to you. The payment will be issued within one month from when TIP Hospitality Limited
receives the payment for the yearly subscription of the referred venues.
• There is no limit to the number of referrals you can submit. Tip Hospitality Limited will
determine, at its sole discretion, whether a referrer is eligible or not for our reward program.
REFERRAL TERM DETAILS
TIP Hospitality Limited reserves the right to modify these Terms or terminate the referral program at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice.
Referral Terms were last updated on 12 May 2021.